With more months of remote learning ahead, we’re all feeling overwhelmed. That’s why we created The Kinda Guide, a weekly survival guide for parents and families. Inspired by Camp Kinda, our free virtual summer camp for kids, The Kinda Guide is designed to be your one-stop, ad-free, fun-to-read, down-to-earth companion during the challenging days to come.
While we can’t watch the kids while you work or do the dishes after dinner, we can help keep your kids occupied, suggest simple meals and snacks, and make sure someone’s there to answer your questions. We hope it makes life a little easier, so you can spend less time searching and more time focusing on other things, like where all the face masks went.
Each week, The Kinda Guide offers:
- Expert tips on making the most of remote learning
- Practical parenting hacks and advice for making family life easier
- Simple meal and snack ideas to keep things interesting (and delicious)
- Answers to your questions from our team of award-winning teachers, counselors, and other education pros
- Nightly dinnertime questions to get everyone talking
- Camp Kinda activities to keep kids exploring (including exclusive new adventures!)
- At-home family adventures like virtual trips, Friday movie-night ideas, and more
“No ads, no hype—just clear information, real-life advice, and helpful tips from the education professionals and parents at EdNavigator.”
Sign up today
It's quick and easy. You can subscribe to The Kinda Guide on your own or using a code from an employer or participating community organization. Every week, we'll publish a new issue over the weekend, so you can get ready for the week to come. On Sunday around noon (central standard time), you'll get an email from us with fresh links and a look at what's inside.
We hope it saves you some time, energy, and stress—and maybe makes you crack a smile along the way.Get the Guide